Wednesday 5 June 2013

Photograph: In a different world.

Location: Killingholmen - Sweden, Gothenburg 
Camera: Nikon D40X 50mm lens.
Filter: A warmth filter attached to the camera lens, created by myself. 
Editing: Correction of the angle as it was slightly tilted.

About the photograph:
This is one of my personal favourite photographs of my own, mainly because it was a wonderful day but also because of the fact that it's the first photograph I was proud of. 
I was at this bridge with my mother for over 4 hours, waiting for the right moment, we wandered around in the area and took many photographs, then I laid down on this bridge for roughly an hour before this moment came across me, the cloud in the photograph is a snowstorm related one, shortly after I took this shot there was a full blown snowstorm that lasted for roughly 2 weeks.

About the area:
It have a long history of farmer land and a few small fishing villages, today it's a area where many huge houses corner the strands and the ocean edges, the area is also famous for a wildlife preserved area with many birds but also for the handicap beach in the area, fully fitted for those with mobility issues and similar, over all the nature is lovely, the people in the area are nice and the beaches are lovely. The fishing possibilities are wonderful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment