Tuesday 4 June 2013

My new started blog + Oscar Fredrik church photograph.


Location: Oscar Fredrik Church, Gothenburg Sweden. 
Camera: Nikon D40X 55mm lens.
Editing: Just a small contrast change to enchance the light coming trough the door. 

About the photograph:
This photograph was taken at a funeral as a request of the widow, she saw the light coming trough the open doors and saw it as a sign from her late husband, I do not believe myself in such but on her request the seats were emptied and I was asked to take this photograph, I enchanced the dark but only a little to bring forward the details more. It was first a coloured photograph but I enjoyed the black and white version more, so did the widow.

About the Church:
The church was erected in 1890s, the church and the parish got the name from the late king Oscar II. 
The architect was named Helgo Zetterwall and the style is Neo Gothic but it don't have influences from the nordic gothic style but rather from the larger cathedrals in continental Europe.


On another note:
Welcome everyone to my blog and hopefully you guys will be happy I finally made one after being asked so much to make one! Much love from Fia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment